Recently, many organizations tend to enhance project performance through building PMO (Project Management Office). There is a wide range of benefits that PMO brings to the table. Benefits like process standardization, resource management, project prioritization, project team development, and much more. But does creating your PMO grant you all these benefits right away? And how can you build your PMO in a way that leverages the full power of the PMO?
Join us in this webinar, where we will tackle concepts like PMO different structures and forms, what is the difference between traditional PMO and Agile PMO, how to track PMO performance and, what are the different modern frameworks used to build and assess your PMO with some focus on CB-PMO ® framework.
Mahmoud Elsaud, CEO, PMO Concept for Management Consultations, Member of SECC Expert
Mahmoud has more than 30 years of business experience, out of which, more than 17 years of experience in project management. He has been working as PMO for many years. Mahmoud is now the founder & CEO of PMO Concept for Management Consultations in Cairo, Egypt. He has a long and deep experience in PMO, Project Management, Process Improvement (through CMMI), and Quality Auditing. Mahmoud has worked with various national and international organizations in Egypt and abroad and holds M.Sc. in Computer Science, 1997.
Certifications & Designations: PMP® Certified since 2004, ITIL® certified since 2017, CB-PMO® (Certified Baseline PMO) Consultant in 2022, and PMOGI-ABPI® (Certified Authorized Business Partner Instructor) in 2022.
- 1- Register here: registration link ...
- 2- Complete the Registration Form.
- 3- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
On the Day of the WEBINAR:
- 1- At the time of the Webinar, open the Webinar confirmation email.
- 2- Click the Join in Webinar at least 10 minutes prior to the actual presentation time. This is done to ensure that errors are corrected before the presentation begins.
- 3- On the right side of the screen you will be able to view: The time; a white-board; ask question; raise hand; send private message, and other icon tools needed to participate in the webinar. You may also notice the moderator, or host, changing slides and drawing on the white board.
For more information, please send your inquiries to: email@example.com