online ICT companies database is a tool to gather and provide accurate and comprehensive data about the ICT companies working in Egypt. The companies' data are gathered using six steps registration form; once a company registers, it becomes an ITIDA Member. This membership includes micro, small, medium and large companies working in the ICT Industry in Egypt.
Members of ITIDA receive a number of benefits that help them establish, grow and develop their companies, which includes:
- Facilitate the admission procedures into ITIDA's different Programs through applying online.
- Financial support and subsidies for programs, initiatives and training courses.
- Support at International Exhibitions, Business Trips and Single intervention to help companies increase exports.
- Regular announcements on launches and closures of ITIDA activities (programs, initiatives, events, tenders etc ...).
- Support in protecting your company’s intellectual property rights.
- Set-up support for entrepreneurs to help nurture small businesses.
To promote the ICT companies in local, regional and international markets,
ITIDA Online Database plays an important role through offering the tool of the online search to help whether the local Egyptian companies or large multinational organizations to find a partner and to set-up their business process outsourcing in Egypt.
ICT online Database content is displayed in good faith. Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and ITIDA does not acquire responsibility for any errors or omissions in the details. Classified entries of companies do not imply any forms of recognition, recommendation or guarantee of the company or the products and services provided.
Users/Searchers are advised to check any information offered in the database to their own satisfaction before relying upon it.