COBIT® 2019 Foundation Training
COBIT® is a framework for the enterprise governance and management of information and technology (I&T) that supports enterprise goal achievement.
This COBIT® 2019 Foundation Course is intended for current COBIT® 5 Foundation Certificate holders as well as those new to COBIT who are interested in achieving the latest foundation certificate.
Topics to be covered
- Recognize the target audience of COBIT® 2019.
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT® is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT® product architecture.
- Recall the alignment of COBIT® with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand and describe the governance "system" and governance “framework” principles.
- Describe the components of a governance system.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade.
- Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements.
- Understand the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT® based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT®.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT® business case.
- Understand and recall the phases of the COBIT® implementation approach.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT® Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam.
- Current COBIT® 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in achieving the COBIT® 2019 Foundation Certificate.
- Individuals with no previous COBIT® training or certifications interested in learning the COBIT® 2019 framework essentials;
- IT Managers, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security, IT Practitioners, Consultants, Chief directors/ Chief Managers.
- Business Managers, Chief Executives, IT /IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners; Consultants, IT/IS Management looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise Governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT® Implementer or Assessor
None. There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain
Earners of the COBIT® 2019 Foundation certification have successfully demonstrated a comprehensive knowledge of the COBIT 2019 principles, concepts and methodologies used to establish, enhance and maintain a system for effective governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
- This COBIT® Foundation exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of the framework as opposed to memorization.
- 75 multiple-choice questions
- One correct answer for each question, using three choices (A, B or C)
- Two-hours duration
- Pass rate is 65% or 49 correct answers out of 75
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC