Building Development Excellence
This one-day course provides additional time to study the CMMIŽ model core and development-specific practice areas Development model fundamental concepts that helps organizations to improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products.
The course is composed of lectures and class exercises with ample opportunity for participant questions and discussions. Successful completion of this course requires that participants actively participate in classroom discussions and exercises, not missing any classroom time. The course is a prerequisite to:
Participating on a CMMI appraisal team
- Becoming a CMMI Professional
- Becoming a CMMI Instructor
- Becoming a CMMI Appraisal Team Leader
By the end of this course, you will understand how to complete the following tasks:
- Locate information in the CMMI V2.0 model related to best practices in engineering and development.
- Use the CMMI-DEV model view effectively to assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance.
Anyone related to the following fields:
- Requirements analysis, specification, management
- Software development
- Software architecture and design
- Product and component integration
- Testing strategy, design, automation, and analysis
- Project planning and management
- Process quality assurance and improvement
- Management experience (including project or team lead)
- Agile methods and techniques (e.g. Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD)
- Measurement and analysis
- Quantitative management (e.g., Six Sigma)
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
Successful completion of the Foundations of Capability course.
**CMMI® is a registered trademark of CMMI Institute, LLC.
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to email@example.com
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC