Advanced Agile Management
Agile management has become an increasingly powerful and popular manner to develop new or improved products, services, or results in a variety of fields, especially software engineering, product development, and process improvement. In environments with uncertainty, agile management has been found to produce higher customer satisfaction in less time compared to more traditional management methodologies. This three days practical course - that’s rich with workshops - provides both the practice and the theory of planning and managing agile projects using methodologies such as SCRUM, XP (eXtreme Programming), and Kanban for workflow management. It provides both the knowledge and skills necessary for Scrum Masters (coaches), Product Owners, Project Managers and Leaders to succeed and master.
Attending this course also makes you eligible and prepare you to pass the Advanced Agile Management Certificate exam, provided also by SECC.
Topics to be covered
- Agile mindset revisited
- Agile Management Value Proposition
- Agile Management vs Traditional
- Project vision creation
- Building Business Case
- Assessing Projects
- Agile Contracting
- Project Charter
- Done Definition
- Stakeholder engagement
- How to create and analyze Personas
- Prioritized Techniques
- Creating the Roadmap
- Release Planning
- Effective story writing workshops
- More about estimation techniques
- Velocity calculation techniques
- Dealing with Risks
- Release Planning output
- Running the Project
- Iteration Planning inputs & outputs
- Managing daily work effectively
- Effective Sprint review meeting Agenda
- “Sail Boat” retrospective
- Situational Leadership
- Effective Project Tracking
- Monitoring Value
- Monitoring Risks
- Monitoring Quality
- Managing workflow with Kanban
- Kanban board step by step
- Kanban Game workshop
- Scaling Agile Teams/Projects
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what’s Agile Project management, differentiate between Agile and Traditional Project management.
- Advanced Handling Agile requirements, estimate, prioritize.
- Create Roadmap, choose MVP (Minimal Viable Product).
- Identify and handle risks/issues in Agile context.
- Handle Agile teams effectively.
- Monitor project progress with Agile KPIs, and take corrective actions.
- Manage workflow in Agile, for maintenance, support tickets, or continuously deployed features.
- Understand how to manage large projects, and scale your agility.
Comprehensive Knowledge of Agile fundamentals is a must! (Introduction to Agile or Agile Fundamentals course would satisfy).
Software Managers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Team Leaders, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, or any Managerial roles in Agile environment.
SECC Advanced Agile Management Certification (AAMC)
The SECC Advanced Agile Management Certification (AAMC) is designed to provide management with a documented level of assurance that the company’s Management / Business team are equipped with the right blend of skills and knowledge and competent enough in Agile Management practices.
To gain the required Agile Management related knowledge, carefully study the course material, recommended list of references, and prepare for the exam.
Attending the SECC “Advanced Agile Management” course is pre-requisite for applying to the exam.
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to email@example.com
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC