TSP Executive Strategy Seminar
This one-day introductory course covers the key concepts and principles of the Team Software Process (TSP) and Personal Software Process (PSP) from a management perspective. The purpose of the course is to provide the foundation that managers need to begin to introduce and apply the TSP in their organization.
Topics to be covered
This course helps participants to:
- Describe the basic concepts upon which the TSP is built.
- Describe how the TSP can effectively improve software development activities and provide positive motivation for engineers and project teams
- Show how to use the TSP to address current and future software needs
- Describe how to successfully introduce and maintain TSP
- Show what management must do to help their teams be successful have strategic perspective of the software business, its problems and possible solutions to those problems
- Understand rational management (managing with facts and data) and why this type of management is required to maintain successful TSP teams
- Executives and middle managers who are responsible for software development or maintenance
- Managers who are responsible for software support areas such as software quality assurance, software engineering process groups, systems or hardware engineering, documentation, or finance
**TSPSM and PSPSM are registered trademarks of Carnegie Mellon University.
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC