Leading a Development Team
This three-day course is designed to teach first-line managers or team leaders how to manage projects quantitatively in order to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with all requirements met. The course covers the knowledge and skills leaders need to effectively lead and coach development teams.
Topics to be covered
Successful completion of this course enables participants to:
- Describe how the use of operational procedures and data can be effectively used by teams and individuals, can improve software development activities and provide positive motivation for engineers and teams
- Demonstrate key behaviors for successfully leading and coaching teams
- Show how to quantitatively manage projects through the use of effective cost, schedule and quality measures
- Describe the basic concepts on which the TSP is built
- Provide a working-level understanding of how individuals and teams apply the TSP
First-level software managers who directly manage software development, such as:
- Software project managers
- Software team leaders
**TSPSM and PSPSM are registered trademarks of Carnegie Mellon University.
||For more information about training courses, please send an email with the name of the required training to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry via email within three working days.
All rights reserved © SECC